High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System Compatible with MOLLE and Belts 1.5"-2.5" Nylon Construction Black 12RX00BLK
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from
active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med
roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies
with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with
heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies.
This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the
U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex Carrier and ReFlex Med Roll can be
purchased together or separately.
• Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
• Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 "-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
• Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
• Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
• Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
• "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
• Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.