High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System Compatible with MOLLE and Belts 1.5"-2.5" Nylon Construction MultiCam 12RX00MC
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from
active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med
roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies
with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with
heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies.
This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the
U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex Carrier and ReFlex Med Roll can be
purchased together or separately.
• Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
• Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 "-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
• Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
• Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
• Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
• "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
• Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 1", .22lbs
Metric: 20.32cm x 7.62cm x 2.53cm, 100g
Dimensions: 6" x 5.5" x 1", .27lbs
Metric: 15.24cm x 3.97cm x 2.54cm, 120g
Dimensions: 8" x 3" x 5.5", .485 lbs
Metric: 20.32cm x 7.62cm x 13.97cm, 220g