Ops-Core FAST SF Super High cut BALLISTIC. OCC Dial. M81 WOODLAND.
EXCLUSIVE M81 WOODLAND COLLECTION OPS-CORE FAST SF
The commercial version of the USSOCOM Special Operations Forces Personal Equipment Advanced Requirements Family of Tactical Headborne Systems (SPEAR FTHS) ballistic helmet, the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Ballistic Helmet is an high performance evolution of the legendary Ops-Core FAST Maritime, and features the same Super High Cut profile as the Legacy FAST Maritime while offering increased protection and comfort, and with a host of new features.
The helmet shell is made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid, and offers an 8% weight reduction from the Legacy FAST Maritime, while still offering critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference, and optimizing weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort. As anyone who has ever worn a combat helmet for long periods of time knows, this is a huge benefit. Every ounce matters, especially when you are running NVGs cantilevered off your head.
The FAST SF Super High Cut Ballistic also offers a host of new features:
- Improved Vented Lux Liner standard on all models, this molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Base of helmet features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails. The Skeleton Rails feature increased tie down points for mission critical equipment, as well as a slotted spacer shim that allows the mounting of accessories such mandibles without taking up valuable space on the helmet rails, while retaining all of the functionality of the Legacy ARC rail.
- The FAST SFs Shell is drilled for the standard MARSOC/ WARCOM three-hole pattern, and comes standard with the new Lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- OCC Dial: The rear-mounted dial allows the user to adjust tension of the fitband around the circumference of the head. Coupled with the excellent Ops Core Chin Strap, the OCC Dial System provides unparalleled stability when wearing night vision goggles.