L5AWM® 30 Smoke Magazine
Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel and the durability and weight of polymer. The L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine (AWM®) is that magazine.
The L5AWM’s exclusive hybrid design includes a hardened steel feed lip assembly molded into a proprietary polymer body with aggressive surface texturing to create the ultimate rifle magazine tough enough for military, law enforcement, and competition applications.
- The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, SIG MCX, IWI Tavor, IWI X95, SA80, chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington.
- Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
L5AWM 30 – Translucent Smoke may be ordered using NSN: 1005-01-657-7839
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
- Allows for immediate visual identification of ammunition type
- Increases ammunition awareness during reloads
|Dimensions||1 × 3 × 8 in|
.223 Rem, 5.56x45mm, .300BLK (<200gr)
Translucent Smoke, Translucent Clear, Translucent Dark Earth, Opaque Black, Opaque Flat Dark Earth, Dark Olive Green, Magenta, Yote Brown, Deep Purple, Dark Red, Sniper Grey, Robins Egg Blue, In the Pink
Due to state laws this item cannot be shipped to the following states:CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, NY, VT