Warne Scope Mounts Mountain Tech Rings, 34mm High, Matte Finish 7222M
Lightweight and element proof
Warne Mountain Tech Rings area a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle or precision target rifle. Featuring 7075 aluminum construction and stainless hardware to withstand the punishing conditions Mother Nature can dish out.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Available for 1″, 30 and 34mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR ideal height; For maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations.
The Credo of the backcountry hunter:
When tired legs are the only mode of transportation.
When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy.
When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. -Warne
Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance.
When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.